free website stats program Hello from Dallas | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello from Dallas

TxHaas

Thank you for the wealth of info on this site! I appreciate it...

Some stuff about me:
I ride a 2000 Springer Softail. I started riding in 1981 on a '75 sportster, then moved on to 1970 flathead 45 (servi-car) in a two wheel frame with tank shift and foot clutch; traded that for a 1960 panhead in a '48 wishbone frame with jockey shift and foot clutch. In 1993, I started riding a 1966 generator shovel in that same wishbone frame and passed the panhead motor on to my son. Now I ride a springer. (A friend brought it to my attention that it is nice to hear that a mom passed her bike to her son, because you always hear of Dad's doing it.)

My husband rides a 2009 UC and a 2000 Road King. We have a '78 FLH street bobber project bike.

Things I like:
I prefer long rides and don't care much for bar hopping, unless the bars are 200-900 miles apart! 600-900 miles is a good ride in a day.

Love my grandkids, my bikes, my husband, my country and my dog (not commenting on the order) :s

I'm just glad to be here...

Carol

A Warm Welcome from Southern Kentucky:KENTUCKY to YOU! You have officially joined the Best Site on The Net for ANYTHING related to Harley Davidson bikes. If you have a mechanical issue or just a concern, just ask the question and a reply will follow shortly!!! The moderators and members here are respectful with answers to assist you with whatever the problem may be. I have saved hundreds of dollars and l received countless amounts of knowledge through these wonderful people. Take full advantage of this site, you wont regret doing so! Find the appropriate category for your question and ask it! Enjoy your stay with us and stay safe on the highways to make it back to let us know how it was!!!! :woe

Back