free website stats program Headlight visor problems | Harley Davidson Forums

Headlight visor problems

Duuude

Hey all....

I just bought a 2011 Heritage Softail Classic and am putting the 'Willie G Skull' visors on all the front lamps.

I'm having a problem seating the bottom of the headlamp trim ring with the visor in place. Do i need a different ring for the headlamp?

Thanks for any help on this....

Some of the visors that slip under the trim rings require a different trim ring that is a bit larger than the stock one.

Hey all....

I just bought a 2011 Heritage Softail Classic and am putting the 'Willie G Skull' visors on all the front lamps.

I'm having a problem seating the bottom of the headlamp trim ring with the visor in place. Do i need a different ring for the headlamp?

Thanks for any help on this....

Do you feel someone could have thrown you a bone on this one when you bought them.

I have ofter wondered but do the visors on the headlight-front turn signals mess up the aerodynamics?

I had the same problem. Took it to the stealer. They played with it for about 2 hours. They finally figured out that something had to be removed from the inside of the assembly. I don't know what they took out but it fits perfect. After stating my case that the instructions are inaccurate they didn't charge me for the installation.

Back