free website stats program HD short sport screen on Road Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

HD short sport screen on Road Glide

Rubbit

Those who have ridden with the sport screen on the Road Glide, what do you think as far as buffeting and riding for all around riding. Will get a Clearview sport 9 inch, but wanted input as to if its worth getting. I like the looks of it.

i know its too short for me... the 14'' stock was worst than the harley stock, it put all the wind in my face. i couldnt hear the radio or keep my glasss on.

Let me make sure i was clear. The small black HD windscreen like the screaming eagle cvo bike was the one i was wondering about. I like the Clearview, but in addition to it I am checking to see what everybody thinks about the HD short sport windscreen on the RG. Thanks.

yea man, thanks. he had replied back on another thread. after renting and RG this weekend and the shields top edge right in my line of sight, because of my midget (edited) (5.8), i will have to get a 8 to 9 inch windshield anyway so i can look over it, especially when i have the seat modified by Mean City Cycles. Im not a big fan of the huge tall windshields, i think they take away from the awesome looking sharknose fairing.

[notes]
A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community
[/notes]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back