free website stats program HD-Made Solo Seat | Harley Davidson Forums

HD-Made Solo Seat

The CVO version of the 2010 fatbob features a solo distressed leather brown saddle. That same saddle does not appear to be offered in black. HD does offer other solo saddles in black leather for the dynas. Does anyone know which, if any, of the those black leather saddles is the same shape, cut, depth, etc as the CVO version? The brawler looks close but not quite. Anyone have experience with either of these seats? How much comfort do you give up [or get, I suppose] compared to the stock seat?

Thanks!

Hey FatbobRob2009:
I have a solo seat, that was originally on my 2006 Streetbob, that was custom covered in black leather by Saddlemen. I has a heater installed also. If you are interested, let me know. I live in Anaheim, you could come by and check it out.
QehQeh

Thanks QehQeh for the offer. I'll call the Fullerton HD dealer, make sure the SB seat fits my 09 FXDF [I am sure it does], then stopping by for a look see would be a good idea. I am surprised that among the solo seats offered for the Dyna listed in the HD catalog, the stock SB seat isn't listed! It should be. Looks perfect.

Don't forget the 2010 HD Parts and Accessories book...it features some new seats, old style "springer" solo one as well, and it is "Free".

Back