free website stats program has anyone used this?? | Harley Davidson Forums

has anyone used this??

Haven't used it and given the lack of info on the site, I'd be hard pressed to buy one. Unless I missed it,there is no mention of the number or type of cooling channels, turbulator, or performance stats vs. a Jagg or HD. I'd stick with something that has traction in the market, an established record, and published technical and performance stats.

yes thats kinda how i felt also. i just liked the fact it had a fan and in a all in one kit.

i will probaly do a 10 row jag with 2 waterproof fans i found

I have good luck using a JAGG with manual flow control valve..I mounted it to the left front side frame on my dyna... UP and away from behind front tire and DIRT.....JAGG drops my oil temp to a safe reasonable temp... NEVER over 200 degrees......210 was max i saw from laser temp gauge, cked after a long hard ride in 95+ temps.......

I've been told JAGG makes a cooler with HD name on it...

I use all REDLINE synthetics that is a lot of cooling by it's self....

ENGINE 20/50 cool 20/60 HOT...

MTL in clutch/chaincase.....

shockproof heavy in tranny........never ever metal on magnet!

I have a gazillion miles on the 2000 dyna and lots more to go....

gotta love that REDLINE

signed....BUBBIE

I have a Harley cooler on my 08 FLXH, which has a Jim's 131" in it. It works O.K. as long as I don't get stuck in traffic. I can tell you that it did not perform well enough in Sturgis traffic last summer. I have been looking at alternatives and am interested in the UltraCoolFL, but they don't make a kit for my bike yet. I really like the fan idea, especially with controls to keep the oil in the 190 to 220 degree desired range. If it wasn't for synthetic oil, I would have a real problem. I would like to hear from anyone that has experience with the UltraCoolFL.
Chris

the site looks good. but there are no real reviews. but if it was good it would be a nice thing here in az in the summer

Motorcycle Oil Coolers - Attractively Harley Oil Cooler

post up if you have any insight on these

thanks

Nothing really technical on the website to substantiate claims, no internal cooling fins, BTU's of cooling or any specs of any kind. I concur the MODELS on the site DO look good on front page, more pleasing to the eye than the product. Finally, at that price, would do better with the standard HD one or Jagg and have money left over. JMO :small3d007:

That oil cooler kinda looks like the cooler that is put on some of the metric bikes . The only way that a oil cooler will give you peak performace is to have a cooling fan behind the cooler . The oil coolers that are available for HD Are better than nothing and help , but a fan would would help the cooler do its job better . IMO . But we are stuck with what we can get .

Waiting to hear the results....my be a breakthru? Please keep us posted?

i`ve got it installed but temps were below 100 here so i will be posting up after a work week. i ride 1 hour each way when its 100+ .

but the ride friday was good. 101 on the air temp rode the 35 miles home at 70 never over 230, then i went to walmart back parking lot to practoce my low speed menuvers for 15min and temps only got to 235.
the ultra cooler rocks, keeps the bike where it should be.
Harley Oil Cooler - UltraCoolFL Motorcycle Oil Coolers i dont have anything to do with the co.. its just a good product

Attachments

• new with oil cooler 416.jpg
    new with oil cooler 416.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 32
  • new with oil cooler 375.jpg
    new with oil cooler 375.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Back