free website stats program Harley Tracks: An Ode to my Boys | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Tracks: An Ode to my Boys

mc2

Contributor
Ode to my Boys

It's been a good year
I said with a cheer.

North and south
from west to east,
my Boys beat with the heart of a beast.

I looked with pride
as I would to a bride,
but spoke words none wanted to hear.

Our season has gone
last tracks have been laid,
sadly, the rider had said.

You whose miles are few my '98,
with my battle scarred '08,
the time has come to hibernate.

But in a blink
a chilled season will shrink,
and in April I'll call
for one to make
another Run to The Wall.

Attachments

• Ode photo.jpg
    Ode photo.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 24
We're luckin out near Chicago,gonna be 50 tomorrow.Rains have washed the little bit of salt away.:D

Thanks guys. It's nice to hear that I'm not just rambling off into cyber-space, although, I've done a lot of rambling into the wind.

Ya ever talk to the bike, the trails, and the elements while you're on a road trip?

Thanks guys. It's nice to hear that I'm not just rambling off into cyber-space, although, I've done a lot of rambling into the wind.

Ya ever talk to the bike, the trails, and the elements while you're on a road trip?

All the time:D Ramblin' is part of it.

Just did. Quite a website, I will go back often. After such a bloody messed up war, it's great to have healing.

I am also a veteran of that period USAF 1972 - 1978. Thank you mc2!

Just did. Quite a website, I will go back often. After such a bloody messed up war, it's great to have healing.

I am also a veteran of that period USAF 1972 - 1978. Thank you mc2!

I appreciate that, but no thanks necessary--I had the ride of my life. I rode in another dimension; it was an honor and so much fun to ride for those who can't on the land they saw last. They would have loved it.

Thank you for your service & welcome home.

Back