Harley site needed

Discussion in 'Parts Wanted' started by zoood, Sep 5, 2014.

1. zoood

zoood Junior Member Product Contributor

Someone in this forum had given me a link to a Harley Dealer that has parts for older bikes. Even my 1993 EGC. If you know the link. Please post it so I can get what I need. Thanks in advance, zoood/RJ

2. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

3. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

The one you are thinking about, was it a newspaper type of used Harley's and parts?

4. zoood

5. zoood

No,... it was an online site. A Harley dealership that had listings of OEM part numbers with drawings of each part ( exploded part views) I think it was this one: Ronnie's Harley-Davidson's 1992 Harley Davidson Street Bike FLHTC Electra Glide Classic (DJ) Parts List But when I looked up my year 1993 for an electra glide classic. It didnt show my model for that year. Just sportsters. The part number Im unsure about is for a 1992. Which I'm thinking cant be all that different. 42382-87A Just need to verify this number.

6. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014
  7. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

RJ,

Your OEM part number 42382-87A cross references to this part at J&P

JP Cycles

If you look at the fitment for your bike it states 1987-2005. I think you got the right one...

8. zoood

Thank you for the update. Tourbox sent me the site I was looking for. Here it is: granitestateharleystore.com

Ill check the J&P cycles one also. It was a real bugger getting that stock Master Cylinder out on my 93EGC.
    But it's out. Now to rebuild it.

9. tourbox

tourbox Senior Member

Glad you got my PM. Don't know why I couldn't post to your thread. I had made 1 or 2 post to other threads this am with no problems.
    tourbox

10. zoood

Yes,... thanks again. I like that sight for looking up the correct OEM part numbers.

RJ