free website stats program Harley Service Manuals | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Service Manuals

Download the service manual is nice! But I rather to have hard copy. I have 2010 Road King and 2011 Sportster service manuals. They are full of information that every biker should have one! :bigsmiley12:

I have hard copies. I bought the service manual and the parts manual. I like them as I don't really browse PDFs or the forums while I'm in the garage next to the bike, but don't mind getting them dirty. I tend to learn in front of the bike so it's a lot of trips to the printer if I don't know all the pages up front.

I have hard copies. I bought the service manual and the parts manual. I like them as I don't really browse PDFs or the forums while I'm in the garage next to the bike, but don't mind getting them dirty. I tend to learn in front of the bike so it's a lot of trips to the printer if I don't know all the pages up front.

Same as here! I wonder what if the PC crashed... Will they get PDFs back? :small3d031:

Same as here! I wonder what if the PC crashed... Will they get PDFs back? :small3d031:

You could burn them onto discs and label them by section, that way if your puter did crash you would have a back up permanent file

You could burn them onto discs and label them by section, that way if your puter did crash you would have a back up permanent file

But they would all be backed up during a normal weekly backup as everyone does a weekly backup of their important stuff :s

Brian

I've gone the route of backups. Although a good idea, I've had a MyBook crash on me, and CDs lost and stolen. Best option now is online service that has backups of your backups.

In still like books for manuals ;-)

Back