free website stats program Harley SE Street Performance Slip Ons | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley SE Street Performance Slip Ons

They are Nice, I have the same Pipes on My Bike, they have a low rumble to them and you can hear them some when you roll on the Throttle, I am Happy with them because I did not want anything Loud on My Touring Bike, I also added the Ness Big Sucker Intake!

2009 Road Glide - Red Sunglo

SE have a nice sound. I've run Thunder Headers and they are really loud, their performance is great but wow they are loud.

They are Nice, I have the same Pipes on My Bike, they have a low rumble to them and you can hear them some when you roll on the Throttle, I am Happy with them because I did not want anything Loud on My Touring Bike, I also added the Ness Big Sucker Intake!

2009 Road Glide - Red Sunglo

MY 2009 FLHR sounds good with the V&H slip-ons I TOO want to open the AIR.... DID YOU need to go to a power tuner when changing the air? or are you running good without???

HOPE someone weighs in on this I seem to ask but no answers yet....I will go with air next but would rather HEAR from someone....

I have heard SOME bikes can go without a tuner upon exhaust changes(mine is ok) but changing BOTH DO you needed a tuner to change the mixture a bit ??????

signed....BUBBIE

Back