free website stats program Harley Run Brake Turn Module (only one side working) | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Run Brake Turn Module (only one side working)

Beetlebaily

Hi, I bought my Harley xl1200c a little over a year ago and it came with a run brake turn module installed. Just recently one of the rear turn signals is only working as a turn signal and and the run and brake function are not working. The other light works just fine. I have re-wired from under the fender back to the bulb. I have full power to the bulb when checked with a volt meter. The power increases as it should when the brake is pressed. Seems as though it would work but it doesn't and the bulb is fine. I'm stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the response. I followed your guide and I seem to have what I think is a good connection. I have tried new bulbs and still no difference. If I remove the bulb and attach it to the raw wires I get the same result (only turn signal working and not run/brake). Would you think that it must be farther towards the front where the problem is? Where is the run/brake/turn module located? Maybe I could take a look at that. Thanks again.

I would like to look into that. Where would the run/brake/turn module be located? I would think under the seat but I'm not seeing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back