free website stats program Harley mustache guard | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley mustache guard

madhatter

I'm new to this board and have a question. I recently lost one rubber foot pad off a "Harley mustache engine guard" Harley is telling me that I cannot get a replacement, and as far as I can see their right. I can remove the other pad and replace it with aftermarket pads so thay match but I really do not want to do that, any ideas?

Thanks for the info, Mustache engine guard is a type of guard that helps protect the engine and other accessories if the bike were to fall over or dropped.

Nothing wrong being a newbie to HD V-Twins, you are always welcome, as we try to help others enjoy their rides more and hope you will add your experiences in as you grow as well.

The HD Mustache Guard looks like this:

21KW8N3VR4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Apparently Madhatter needs one or both of the stick on rubber pads or glue on leather or other pad alternative...

I have the mustache guard on my Heritage but don't find the foot rests to be very comfortable. Aesthetically it looks great, but is not very practical.

Do any of you guys use the foot rests?

07 heritage here , and I have the Kuryakan mustache guard with flip out footrests. I've got to say that I like the way I'm able to stretch out. It actually gives you 2 different positions of leg rest. But thats what I happen to like, may not be what fits you.

Back