free website stats program Harley Model | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Model

Harley Model

• Total voters
I was leaning towards a softail but my wife saw this three year old ultra with 61K miles . and we kept coming back till we bought it. I am glad we did. We have been more places than I ever would have imagined. We proudly ride an 03 Ultra.

I'm just getting started riding again after about 35 years of non-riding. This is my first Harley and I love it. I went with the Sportster XL1200R Custom. Would love to have a bigger bike someday but this is real fun for me now.:bigsmiley12:

On my 2nd Ultra Classic after having ridden 2 Dynas (81 FXE & 07 FXDC) and an 80 Sporty. My bikes, (and I) have grown considerably heavier as the years have gone by.

fwiw, the poll isn't accessible via the tapatalk app.

i'm in my mid 30's & looking to get my first motorcycle: torn between a Forty-Eight or a Fat Bob.

fwiw, the poll isn't accessible via the tapatalk app.

i'm in my mid 30's & looking to get my first motorcycle: torn between a Forty-Eight or a Fat Bob.

Both good bikes, What kind of riding do you want to do? Go to your dealer and test ride them all Then decide Best of luck:s

When I recently told a friend of mine from out of state who rides that I was thinkin of getting my first bike/Harley & I was torn between a Forty-Eight & Fat Bob, he suggested the sportster for a reason I hadn't heard before: as a brand new rider I'm all but guaranteed to drop my bike at some point, & when I do it will be cheaper to repair the sportster than the dyna. Any thoughts?

Back