Harley Davidson Museum

Discussion in 'Road Trips/Touring' started by Grillfish, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Grillfish

Grillfish Junior Member

Anyone taking a trip to the museum in Milwaukee soon?

I bought a new '09 RG and HD sent me a free ticket that is valid through 9/30/09. I'm in Central FL and don't think I'll make it up there this year.

I want to donate this to someone who can use it. First person to post a response stating they want it, they get it. I'll then reply with an IM to get your mailing address.

Ride safe and have fun!
    Todd

2. DDogg

DDogg Junior Member

Hey GrillFish, if your giving, I'm taking. About 8 of us are going to Sturgis in August. Six of us have never been to the museum including me. We plan on taking the ferry across. If you are sure your not going, I'll make go use of it. Thanks.

3. Grillfish

Grillfish Junior Member

It's yours DDogg. IM me your mailing address and I'll drop it in the mail today.

Todd

4. Grillfish

Grillfish Junior Member

It's in the mail DDogg. Post some pics for us folks who can't make it up there.

Have fun and ride safe.
    Todd

5. walleye

walleye Junior Member Contributor

I also received a ticket I will not use. Same situation as Grillfish. I you need it let me know and I will send. :D

6. sharpscuba

sharpscuba Banned

When you all come up if you need a guide to get around town,and maybe ride a bit give me a shout.

7. Crazyfrog

Crazyfrog Active Member

I'm going in June with some buds, and would love to have the ticket! :D

8. DDogg

DDogg Junior Member

I will do that. If Smitty is up for it, I'll also give him a shout when we get there. I've heard the museum is really something you should see. I'm looking forward to it.

9. DDogg

DDogg Junior Member

You got it Smitty. I'll be sure to give ya shout when we plan on being in your area.

10. Mainah

Mainah Junior Member

If you're looking for a good hotel you might want to try The Iron Horse Hotel

Here's some reviews on Trip Advisor

Sounds like you are going to have a good time, I hope I can go to "the holy land" one of these days.