free website stats program Harley Color Choice | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Color Choice

Harley Color Choices

• Total voters
I would have called you crazy if you told me I would own a Yellow Road King. But I saw the Yellow Pearl FLHRSI and loved it.

I though black should be the most popular color before I vote , then it proved I'm right .

Most harley bike I seen on the TV is black color ...Ghost rider ....

2012-07-05_16-27-44_523.jpg
I already voted for blue once with my Road King and I just bought a Big Blue Pearl Road Glide Ultra so I guess you could add one more blue vote.

I've never gone with a black bike before, but it grows on you to the point it gets you thinking about blacking out the rest of the bike....what's that about?

I refuse to buy an all black bike as it is a pain in the butt to keep clean; but they sure look nice when detailed. My previous bike was Crimson Red and was very sweet! Current bike is UL in Blue & Black combo. I think my next one will be a solid color again...

Black being the cheapest of paint jobs H D offers, I don't mind black as long as enough chrome offsets it JMO

Mine is the anniversary silver/black scheme. I hate it and wanted blue but I couldn't find a blue one when I was shopping. I may end up painting it GM laser blue metallic before I'm done with it.

Back