free website stats program Harley Christmas | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Christmas

gator508

Experienced Member
I know this is a little hokie, but we decorated the tree and here are the Harley ornaments.

Attachments

• bell.jpg
    bell.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 80
  • globe.jpg
    globe.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 83
  • x.jpg
    x.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 78
I think the tree always looks better with some H.D. ornaments. Around here you see a lot of blow up Santa's riding a Harley in the front yard. Its all good.

Ill have to get some of them just to annoy the wife and kids i am hoping it'll be another couple of weeks before the tree appears although the first candle on the advent crown was lit on Sunday only 3 to go

Brian

Nothing wrong with this, a lot of people are into collecting these ornaments, enjoy your tree the way you want it I like it:s

Nothing wrong with a little bit of Christmas cheer in the house "-ala Harley Davidson...":D

We have 4 Harley ornaments hanging on the tree ourselves. I was afraid to be the first to bring it up. Thanks for taking one for the team and bringing hokie back.

Happy holidays

We have 4 Harley ornaments hanging on the tree ourselves. I was afraid to be the first to bring it up. Thanks for taking one for the team and bringing hokie back.

Happy holidays

Ha-ha-ha, glad to take the hit. The bell is 08 the other 2, 09's, need to get the 10's.

Works for me. We just added the first Chrome to our tree :D Snow flake that feels like a bike part, gotta love that. I have the hallmarks that my wife has been buying me for teh last 3 years sitting on my desk at the office all year long. It all started when they came out with the version of my bike.

Back