free website stats program hard trunk bags from leather pro | Harley Davidson Forums

hard trunk bags from leather pro

lorne

has anyone tried these? looking for something for my RKP and these caught my eye

other

any input would be appreciated

Thanks
Lorne

i own the softail deluxe style, there are two sizes.i have the larger one, i can fit a small luggage bag inside of it, that with the matching saddlebags i have can get me thru a 4 or 5 day trip solo. for the price you may be better off with a t bag that you can use for trips only, i've had to repair the rivets with small nuts and bolts,the mounting system stresses those quite a bit,i bought mine used for 250.00 so it works for me, hope that helps

i own the softail deluxe style, there are two sizes.i have the larger one, i can fit a small luggage bag inside of it, that with the matching saddlebags i have can get me thru a 4 or 5 day trip solo. for the price you may be better off with a t bag that you can use for trips only, i've had to repair the rivets with small nuts and bolts,the mounting system stresses those quite a bit,i bought mine used for 250.00 so it works for me, hope that helps

fren5 thanks yes that helps, i already have a t bad type that i use but was looking into tour packs. i usually go on trips solo so i want something that i can use solo with out the passager seat or back rest.

welcome to the forum and thank for the tip

I've looked at the L P trunk bags and hope to get one some day. I do have the LP Saddle bags on my Fatboy and I'm very happy with ;good quality product and craftsmanship.

Back