free website stats program Hard bags on my 15 XL883N | Harley Davidson Forums

Hard bags on my 15 XL883N

notarubicon

So has anyone put hard bags on a sportster. I dont like the looks of the ones Harley makes for them. They are to round. Looking for more of the square ones.

Get you a bagger. You'll own one some day anyway..... I would keep the Sportster a Sportster but that's just me..........

Welcome to the Forum!

I found some heavy leather bags from "Tour Master". Try to google those folks, they may be able to help. I have seen sportsters on line with plastic bags but I think they are the under $50.00 kind that you do not want. Mine unzip so you can remove them. They work and look good.

Get you a bagger. You'll own one some day anyway..... I would keep the Sportster a Sportster but that's just me..........

Welcome to the Forum!
While you mak a valid point about keeping it a sportster there is no fun in that and yes I will one day own a street glide. But I want to turn the sportster in to a bobber bagger :cool:

I know what you mean, I will someday have a Road King but I will never forget the GREAT TIMES I had on this Sportster......

sidebag005.jpg

How about this instead?
Welcome to the Forum

Check out Mutazu. I just ordered a set of their HL hardbags for my FatBoy but it looks like they would have something to fit your Sportie as well.

Ignore previous post

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428786998.768545.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428786998.768545.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 16
Back