Hard bags on my 15 XL883N

Discussion in 'Sportster Models' started by notarubicon, Apr 4, 2015.

1. notarubicon

notarubicon New Member

So has anyone put hard bags on a sportster. I dont like the looks of the ones Harley makes for them. They are to round. Looking for more of the square ones.

2. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Get you a bagger. You'll own one some day anyway..... I would keep the Sportster a Sportster but that's just me..........

Welcome to the Forum!

3. jamesearl

jamesearl Senior Member Contributor

4. T in Texas

T in Texas Member

I found some heavy leather bags from "Tour Master". Try to google those folks, they may be able to help. I have seen sportsters on line with plastic bags but I think they are the under $50.00 kind that you do not want. Mine unzip so you can remove them. They work and look good.

5. notarubicon

notarubicon New Member

While you mak a valid point about keeping it a sportster there is no fun in that and yes I will one day own a street glide. But I want to turn the sportster in to a bobber bagger :cool:

6. T in Texas

T in Texas Member

I know what you mean, I will someday have a Road King but I will never forget the GREAT TIMES I had on this Sportster......

7. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Guest

[​IMG]
    How about this instead?
    Welcome to the Forum

8. Dan.1977P

Dan.1977P Active Member

Check out Mutazu. I just ordered a set of their HL hardbags for my FatBoy but it looks like they would have something to fit your Sportie as well.

9. nakkers

nakkers Junior Member

Ignore previous post

Attached Files: