free website stats program Happy labor day!!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Happy labor day!!!!

wilks3

Hey There Guys and Gals!!!
HAPPY LABOR DAY EVERYBODY!!! Grill'n and chill'n is the thing today.
Please take a moment to remember the 9/11 HERO'S and their families, and all who are in harms way protecting this great country!!!
God Bless You All
wilks3
:USA :USA :USA

Happy labor day.....And may I add god bless all that have fought and the men and woman that have given there lifes for us...

Hope you all have a peaceful and pleasant Labour Day.:cheers

Me, I'm stuck at work.:p

:CANADA:CANADA:CANADA:CANADA

I labored earlier only because I work for an idiot......didn't do it for the boss, did it to help out my co-workers because we all work for the same idiot.

Good point was brought up, 'the entire time we worked & we didn't have any kind of boss, we never had coverage issues, now that we have a new manager, we have had at least 4 shifts where they have not had anyone to cover'. How does that happen? Oh well, I'm outta there now. :D

The wife and I were catching a bus at 6:30 am to travel 100 miles to attend a labour day parade along with a few thousand other CAW brothers and sister today.
Ken

Hope you had a good weekend STEVE07..Very interesting information....Is it just labor day that means something different to you foak in Canada.??......I hope you guys believe in Santa clause and the easter bunny..:s

I was somewhat surprised to see how many of us worked on Labor Day. I thought I was the only one. I don't know what has happened to the celebration of our hard fought holiday. We seem to work it now instead of celebrating it. ( It was good to see that Kemo did). I can remember when I was 18 and it was 1970. The company that I worked for had this huge Labor Day picnic every year. Year in and year out there would be families, rides, hot dogs, corn the cob, burgers and kegs of beer!Lots of beer.
That was before the days of liability law suits. The factory would shut down. Working overtime wasn't an option! Now, we are asked if we are going to work the holiday by the company. We are compensated with premium time pay for sure, but something is missing. The cause is lost. Heck, we don't even have Christmas decorations hanging in the plant anymore! :(
Sorry to be such a rain cloud, maybe I am just waxing sentimental.
Oh, and Happy Labor Day to you too!

Back