H-D therapy

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by dlao, Jun 8, 2009.

1. dlao

dlao Member

Had discussion with my wife last night. She thinks I should go to the pool and gym with her and son, say's it would be good "therapy". Told her the only "therapy" I need is in the garage and called a Harley Davidson. So what are your forms of "therapy".

2. Romain

Romain Active Member

A ride dodging London's traffic or in the windy country roads listening to the music of the V&H Straight Shots. Ahhh! I feel better just thinking about it!

3. TXMikey

TXMikey Junior Member

The H-D and working out; primarily the H-D.

I haven't been able to do either over the last couple months because of some eye surgeries, so I really need to get some therapy before I go totally nuts. Wife's leaving town for the weekend, so hopefully I'll be able to get a little StreetGlide therapy.

4. DavHJ

DavHJ Member

Here's my "Thearpy"

Attached Files:

5. RetiredJake

RetiredJake Junior Member

A walk every morning to keep the blood sugar in check, a kiss from the wife, playtime with the dogs, and anything with the bikes. Working on them is therapy, riding them is delightful. Follow up a good ride in warm weather with a cold brew and the only thing missing is dancing virgins. All of the above keeps me sane and happy. :bigsmiley24:

6. cool breeze

cool breeze Active Member

electra glide therapy:lolrolling

7. tlyoungb

tlyoungb Junior Member

Here here on the Electra Glide therapy.

8. xlcruser

xlcruser Active Member

I built a garage just to put the Harley in it for my therapy. Now I'm going to have to put a lock on the inside, she thinks it nice out here.:boxing I ain't going to take, I just ain't.

9. elctricstart

elctricstart Member

Electra glide works for Me.

10. oldgeezer

oldgeezer Active Member

Ultra therapy