Guardian Bell

Discussion in 'Sportster Models' started by AZsporty, Apr 28, 2009.

1. AZsporty

AZsporty Member

Ok , Now that I seem to have solved my shifting problem and again thank you for the advice on that one... Today is my anniversary and my lovely bride got me a gaurdian bell for the Harley. SO I am looking for ideas on where to hang the bell from the bike. Any ideas are appreciated..

Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this important topic.:D

2. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

Happy Anniversary!:D On the subject of the bells I don't have one,had never heard of them before a thread that was on the forum a couple months ago,here it is

bells - Harley Davidson Community

3. glider

glider Veteran Member

Happy anniversary, steve has you covered.:D

4. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Since their purpose is to scare away the road gremlins, it should be hung as low to the road as possible, towards the front of the bike. Definitely from the frame or something that doesn't move and could get bound up.

5. kemo

kemo R.I.P

The bells work best if given as a gift. My buddy noticed mine last week. He thought something was hanging from the bike, then he said it looked like a bell, so I had to tell him the story.

6. TXMikey

TXMikey Junior Member

I used a zip-tie and hung mine under the right rider floorboard. My wife has one hanging from her lower triple-tree.

7. mrsbumblebee

mrsbumblebee Guest

Here is where my hangs....don't know it is low enough but it looks good! :D

[​IMG]

8. Razorwyre

Razorwyre Member

Mine is hung in the same place.