free website stats program Greetings From San Diego... Help Needed | Harley Davidson Forums

Greetings From San Diego... Help Needed

Crazee Eyez

Newbie to the forum here. Black Betty is a 2010 Fatboy Lo that I purchased via overseas sales and picked up here in San Diego when she was new. Currently she is under rework due to a run in with a cage driver in March. The latest set back seems to possibly be a security system issue that is giving me fits. Glad to be here and hoping to be back on the road soon.

CE

Newbie to the forum here. Black Betty is a 2010 Fatboy Lo that I purchased via overseas sales and picked up here in San Diego when she was new. Currently she is under rework due to a run in with a cage driver in March. The latest set back seems to possibly be a security system issue that is giving me fits. Glad to be here and hoping to be back on the road soon.

CE

A little more info would be helpful, what seems to be the problem? You'll get more responses ie: help if you post your issue in the electrical section. :s

Hi from Manchester UK and welcome to the forum. I had the pleasure of visiting San Diego in 2011. It is a great city. We stayed in a boat in the Harbour (near the airport) and had a great time. I visited SD HD shop and got loads of stuff for my RK.....less expensive than here in the U.K.! I can,t help you with your bike problem but there is loads of help here on the forum.
All the Best,
Johnny Red Pen:UK

Back