free website stats program Greetings from Maine | Harley Davidson Forums

Greetings from Maine

skootz

Hi, I've been getting info here on Harleys. There is an '02 carbed Fatboy that I am interested in buying. They are asking $9000. and it has 6000 mi. on it. It also has a windshield,screaming eagle mufflers, and a set of Fatboy bags. It looks like showroom condition. I need some form of recreation to get me off the farm once in a while. Does this sound like a good deal? I'm almost 60 but in good condition. Most of my riding was done in my twentys with dirt bikes and street bikes I could borrow from my friends, usually Hondas. Phil

Welcome aboard from Canada. Lots of great info and people here. If you ask your question in the Softail section you'll get more response because not everyone reads the new member section. :)

Hey Phil - welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

HD Talking Rules - Harley Davidson Community

................................................................................................................

Hi, I've been getting info here on Harleys. There is an '02 carbed Fatboy that I am interested in buying. They are asking $9000. and it has 6000 mi. on it. It also has a windshield,screaming eagle mufflers, and a set of Fatboy bags. It looks like showroom condition. I need some form of recreation to get me off the farm once in a while. Does this sound like a good deal? I'm almost 60 but in good condition. Most of my riding was done in my twentys with dirt bikes and street bikes I could borrow from my friends, usually Hondas. Phil

Welcome to the forum. According to Kelly Blue Book the value for a 2002 Fatboy in excellent condition is $10,750. So I guess it is a good deal.

Back