free website stats program Greetings and salutations from NorCal | Harley Davidson Forums

Greetings and salutations from NorCal

Vincent dupe

Hello all,
I am looking to purchase my first Harley. I've been riding for almost 40 years and currently ride a Honda VFR1200. It's a fantastic bike But at 150 horse power it's more than I'll ever use. Plus, since we turned 50, the wife and I are more interested in comfort than we are sport touring. 99% of our rides are day trips but we can see doing an overnighter once a year with the right bike.

I've been a member of V4hondabbs.com since 2012. It's an amazing group of Honda V4 enthusiasts who are passionate about preserving the original muscle bike. I've always amazed at their generosity towards other members.

I'm currently looking at a 2002 FLHRCI. Can you folks fill me in on issues with this year and model?
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/mcy/5730609403.html

I look forward to my first Harley and milking this forum for all the info I can. And hopefully contributing something of value in return. :))

Welcome from Pittsburgh Pa.;)
My first question is what are the intended plans for the VFR?
The King is a nice looking bike. Wonder where the O.E. windshield is.

Welcome. We had a 03 RKC it was a great bike, Gunmetal Pearl Blue. We did a fair amount of long trips with it. The 1 your looking at seems to be a good price.

Thanks everyone for your nice welcome.
@dbmg
I plan on selling the vfr or trading it for a Harley. Only room for one bike in the shop.
Are there any years to avoid with the RK?

thanks again,
Vincent

Back