free website stats program Green, green, green Come on out | Harley Davidson Forums

Green, green, green Come on out

larryjmiller

We went for a ride today in So. Cal. You won't believe it. It's soooooo green everywhere. Un-believeable. You better come out here quick. It won't last long. If you want to see So Cal as green as it can be, you better do the ride and fly quick. We went for a ride today and it was beautiful! So green and clean. Hurry, it won't last long. The firefighters will be on the news soon. There will be fires galore. Wow, the sights, smells, etc. It was stupendous!

I agree with the So Cal green. Went over San Marcos Pass yesterday North of Santa Barbara and it looked like the hills were covered with green velvet with trees popping through.

I finnally learned a few years ago why they call Califonia the golden state, because of the dried out grass makes the ground look yellow.

Sure is nice.. Went for a ride from Oceanside ,California east to Anza Borrego Desert State Park Through foothills/mountains/desert and back.. Lots of curves and cruising mixed in ..Great Day !!

Still brown here in Ohio, but I think Winter has been broken and it shouldn't be long before we see green.

Finally starting to dry out a little here in Illinois. Should start greening up in the next couple weeks. We are lucky here, will be that way most summer.

Congrats of the beautiful scenery already :)

Northern California is even greener, but SoCal is mighty fine...! Larry is just happy because he went on the St Patrick's Poker Run hosted by the local Ventura HD in Camarillo...but no denying the great weather and comaraderie shared by the local HD riders here. With the coastal and beach vistas on the PCH, Neptunes for Seafood, good eats and the Rock Store for all just going there, so close by... there really is very little not to like!

Krazy3; I grew up there and miss the green but not the BUGS! I remember driving North into WI, we'd pull into the gas station and have to scrape 'em off the windshield. Would be a bear on the RK windshield but heck, if it's warm enough for bugs, it's warm enough to ride!
WAP.gif

No need to go to Cali. Things are getting to be pretty green in the great state of TEXAS. Been riding for the last several days. OUTSTANDING:D:D

Wanna get there in a bad way. Have some dear friends, not getting any younger, to see. And I haven't been there since about 1984.
Everything is still black & white here, but the white is disappearing ...slowly.

Back