free website stats program Great Trip to the TX Hill Country! | Harley Davidson Forums

Great Trip to the TX Hill Country!

flipper

Account Removed
I probably should have done this in the testing area first, but here are a few pics from our trip from Mississippi to the Texas Hill Country that took place April 17 - April 22. We had an awesome trip with good weather, good roads, good food, and good fellowship with some friends. God blessed us with safe passage as well. It was a blast and I can't wait to go back. There are so many great roads to ride. I even scraped a footboard for the first time on highway 16 south of Kerrville:sd Scared me to death!!!!! I'm glad we went last week as the weather this week is crazy between here and there.
flipper-albums-the+second+year+%28june+13%2C+2010......%29-picture6864-entering_texas_nation.jpg

flipper-albums-the+second+year+%28june+13%2C+2010......%29-picture6866-breakfast_at_the_ost.jpg

flipper-albums-the+second+year+%28june+13%2C+2010......%29-picture6867-guadalupe_river.jpg

flipper-albums-the+second+year+%28june+13%2C+2010......%29-picture6870-the_boys_at_luckenbach_tx.jpg

Great pictures Flipper it looks like you had a great and safe ride. I can't wait to go back to the Hill Country myself there is so much to see you need to stay a week.

Nice pics Flipper. I moved to the hill country from New Orleans last year following my retirement. I get out and ride these roads every chance I get. It's absolutely beautiful up here. Hit me up next time ya here. I would enjoy making a few runs with yall.

Ride safe!

Back