Great Trip to the TX Hill Country!

Discussion in 'Road Trips/Touring' started by flipper, Apr 26, 2011.

1. flipper

flipper Account Removed

I probably should have done this in the testing area first, but here are a few pics from our trip from Mississippi to the Texas Hill Country that took place April 17 - April 22. We had an awesome trip with good weather, good roads, good food, and good fellowship with some friends. God blessed us with safe passage as well. It was a blast and I can't wait to go back. There are so many great roads to ride. I even scraped a footboard for the first time on highway 16 south of Kerrville:sd Scared me to death!!!!! I'm glad we went last week as the weather this week is crazy between here and there.
  2. Murk

Murk Member

Great pictures Flipper it looks like you had a great and safe ride. I can't wait to go back to the Hill Country myself there is so much to see you need to stay a week.
  3. sirmarksalot

sirmarksalot Member

Nice pics Flipper. I moved to the hill country from New Orleans last year following my retirement. I get out and ride these roads every chance I get. It's absolutely beautiful up here. Hit me up next time ya here. I would enjoy making a few runs with yall.

Ride safe!
  4. mammad78

mammad78 Member

Nice pics Flipper.