free website stats program Great Deal on Tires!!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Great Deal on Tires!!!!

I just purchased new Metzler ME880's for my 05' Dyna Wide Glide. I got them from Motorcycle Superstore - Motorcycle Accessories and Motorcycle Gear
NO ONE could beat their price. I think I only paid $85 for my front and $134 for the rear. Just wanted to put it out there for people looking to get a good deal on tires. Now I just have to find someone to mount and balance them here in Novato, CA (hint, hint..) for a good price!:rofl

Keep the rubber side down!

I just purchased new Metzler ME880's for my 05' Dyna Wide Glide. I got them from Motorcycle Superstore - Motorcycle Accessories and Motorcycle Gear
NO ONE could beat their price. I think I only paid $85 for my front and $134 for the rear. Just wanted to put it out there for people looking to get a good deal on tires. Now I just have to find someone to mount and balance them here in Novato, CA (hint, hint..) for a good price!:rofl

Every little bit helps - but - what kinda charge for mount & balance will you pay? Are you taking the old tire off and putting the new back on yourself?

my indy did all the work - take off rear wheel , old rear tire then M. & B. a new Michelin MU85 , reinstall rear wheel - The whole job cost me -tax & all - $199.65.

I lived in Petaluma and worked in Novato. When I tires mounted and balanced, a removed the wheel and old tire, bringing takeoff to metric shop to mount and balance, usually cost $50. Motorcycles Unlimited in San Rafael or local Yamaha/Kawasaki in Petaluma were my choices about 12 years ago. There is a Michaels HD in Rohnert Park that may do the same. Key here is contact them and get an estimate for carry in...good luck in your search.

Back