GPS Mount for Garmin 200

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by med1, Mar 5, 2010.

1. med1

med1 New Member

This has probably been covered numerous times but, can anyone tell me of a mount that will fit my Garmin Nuvi 200. Brand new to this forum so go easy....Thanks

2. trickydoc

trickydoc Active Member

just stuck mine with the suction cup holder, to the speedo or tach. Made a tether to tie to my handle-bars in case it comes loose. this will keep it from falling all the way to the road, I hope. I have used it twice this way and no accidents yet.

3. glenalt

glenalt Junior Member

Ram Mount :)

4. HarryB737

HarryB737 Junior Member

There is another option... I purchased a mount that tie-wrapped directly to the handle bars. I think it is designed for bicycles, but it works great for me. You can remove the GPS & leave the mount in place, no problem. Check Garmons web-site that's where I found mine.

5. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

It's nice to know I'm not the only person that is paranoid about seeing my nuvi bouncing under tires in my rearview.:newsmile093:

6. HarryB737

HarryB737 Junior Member

I went back & checked my records. The one I have does not have the ball & socket, which I think is better because of vibrations... it will stay in position.
    The model I have for my Nuvi 260 is mount #010-11011-00.

7. deucedog

deucedog Active Member

I use the Ram mount for my Nuvi 760. Works great, easy to remove when leaving the bike.

RAM Mount System

8. Slowrider

Slowrider Active Member

You can't go wrong with the RAM Mounts, they have mounts for a lot of different things. I use their handle bar mount and have had no problems. :)

9. XjetCaptain

XjetCaptain Member