free website stats program government advice | Harley Davidson Forums

government advice

gunnut

When traveling in these extreme weather conditions,the government advises that everyone take with them,a bottle of water,some energy bars,a shovel,a hazard light,and a blanket.I looked a real idiot on the bus this morning!!!:D

Isn't great we all have Big Brother always looking out for us........
Makes you go Hmmmmmmmm.:13:

When traveling in these extreme weather conditions,the government advises that everyone take with them,a bottle of water,some energy bars,a shovel,a hazard light,and a blanket.I looked a real idiot on the bus this morning!!!:D

Now that's funny.

NICE !! :D They are calling for 2 to 4 in. of snow here around the St. Louis , Mo area Friday & I'm headed to Kansas ( 250 miles.) Better pack some stuff in my truck.

BTW - Did ya have to pay extra to get the shovel on?! :tounge

NICE !! :D They are calling for 2 to 4 in. of snow here around the St. Louis , Mo area Friday & I'm headed to Kansas ( 250 miles.) Better pack some stuff in my truck.

BTW - Did ya have to pay extra to get the shovel on?! :tounge

I wish we got 2 to 4 in of snow we have about 12" laying at the moment haven't managed to get my car home for a week i dont mind walking the mile or so home from the main road it is just that the dog wants out for a walk as soon as i get in i finally got my snow chains today and got the car home they have been in the postie van since saturday but he couldn't get here so got them to deliver to a shop in town
however i have felt a bit of an idiot walking around carrying a long brush to sweep the snow off the car if i leave it in the car it freezes and ill scratch the paint so i have carried it home every night and back in the morning

Brian

Back