Got The Bike Back Wednesday

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by ironmark, Sep 4, 2009.

1. ironmark

ironmark Junior Member

As I posted before I got rear ended @ a stoplight on the 25 of July , I took the bike to the HD dealer on the 30 of July & I got it back on the 2 of September . I went without the bike for 34 days but I was surprised that I got the bike back so soon because there was painted parts involved . The dealer got the rear fender in 15 days & the saddle bags came in 30 days , needless to say I am very happy to be back on the bike again even if my back is still not right yet . :D:D

2. Rewind

Rewind Active Member

Glad to hear you've got your ride back. I'm surprised also that you got it back so quickly.

3. captkirkis

captkirkis Active Member

Good to hear you got your scooter back, I am also surprised.....When I laid mine down it was at the dealer for 3 months or more....:(

4. RetiredJake

RetiredJake Junior Member

Congrats on getting the ride back. Pretty quick for the work to be done.

5. McQueen1963

McQueen1963 Active Member

Hi.
    I see. It not only happens in Mexico that the dealer keeps your bike for such a long time.

6. Rabid Ranger

Rabid Ranger Member

Every time I hear the dealer horror stories about how long it takes for some repairs, it gives me a reason to have another ride. I knew I should have kept the Sportster.

Your experience is one of the better ones I have heard IRT crash damage repair time.

RR

7. 03classic

03classic Junior Member

Glad you got your scoot back.Sometimes thats the best therapy is getting back on.Shake it down and make sure its fixed to your satisfaction.