free website stats program Got The Bike Back Wednesday | Harley Davidson Forums

Got The Bike Back Wednesday

ironmark

As I posted before I got rear ended @ a stoplight on the 25 of July , I took the bike to the HD dealer on the 30 of July & I got it back on the 2 of September . I went without the bike for 34 days but I was surprised that I got the bike back so soon because there was painted parts involved . The dealer got the rear fender in 15 days & the saddle bags came in 30 days , needless to say I am very happy to be back on the bike again even if my back is still not right yet . :D:D

Glad to hear you've got your ride back. I'm surprised also that you got it back so quickly.

Good to hear you got your scooter back, I am also surprised.....When I laid mine down it was at the dealer for 3 months or more....:(

Every time I hear the dealer horror stories about how long it takes for some repairs, it gives me a reason to have another ride. I knew I should have kept the Sportster.

Your experience is one of the better ones I have heard IRT crash damage repair time.

RR

Glad you got your scoot back.Sometimes thats the best therapy is getting back on.Shake it down and make sure its fixed to your satisfaction.

Back