free website stats program Got a Fat Boy | Harley Davidson Forums

Got a Fat Boy

jamesearl

Went from the lightest cruiser to the heaviest.2022 Street Bob 114 to a 2023 Fat Boy 114.Nice to be back on a bike with floor boards,5 gal. tank.Those mids were gettin to me.I'm not ancient but I'll be 65 this year,mid's were givin hip cramps after awhile.The Fat Boy is THE most comfortable ride I think I've ever had.First bike with beach bars,they are a dream.Right were I would put my arms,if I wanted to rest them.Put on a hundred miles today,like nothin.Tires do have a different feel,something to get used to,and you do have to lean a little harder on the turn's.I already looked up the $ of a rear tire.It's like an old Hemi,426 dollars!

Nice! I'm jealous. Please don't tell me you don't know about counter steer and the comment about "leaning" was just a slip. That bike will "lean" over just fine with the right amount amount of push AND pull on the bars.

Hey jamesearl
Congrats on the new ride, are you going to post pictures so we all can salivate ;)

As I get older I'm finding it harder to be holding my ankles while walking into the local dealership.
But maybe the high price is the fairie dust they put in the center of the tread to help it last longer.
Still waiting on pictures of the new ride.

Back