free website stats program Good Places To Eat | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Places To Eat

Joe’s in Moreno Valley CA. They are just a little hole in the wall establishment. They are always packed from open to close. Everything they make is fresh Italian food. The taste is worth the few extra dollars you would spend. The portions they give you are well worth the value

Firehouse Restraunt/Brewery in Rapid City, SD. All U can eat Ribs every Wednesday. Great mico-brews too.

Hey Redfish,

Amen to the SHED. Haven't eaten at that one but I mentioned in an earlier post the SHED in VanCleve exit 57 off I-10 is great. Try Hucks on Hwy 90 just before the Singing River bridge, really good mudbugs when in season.

Anybody traveling the Gulf Coast..if you get in the Mobile area take the causway Hwy 90and you will find seafood galore. The Original Oyster House, The Blue Gill, Felix's Fish House.. and if ya just want a good time and cold brew, ya gotta go to the FloraBama Lounge at the Florida-Alabama state line just east of Gulf Shores..come on down.

Route 2 Pub and Campground in Charlemont, Mass.

"Man of Kent" Route 7 in Hoosick, New York. This place has so many imported beers its unbelieveable.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the Northwoods of Wisconsin:

Hamburger: Auggie's in Arbor Vitae, best $6.99 burger (Bear Claw)

Steak: Blink Bonnie's in St. Germain

Seafood: Norwood Pines in Minocqua, seared Ahi tuna (awesome)

Reuben: MooseJaw in Price Co: $7.99 (huge sandwich)

Mountain Home, AR - Fred's Fish House - - The BEST fried catfish you'll find - comes with mouth watering hush puppies, cole slaw, and some awesome pickled tomatoes and sweet onions - just ask for the 'Grandaddy' - all you can eat - -

Lake Charles, LA - Steamboat Bill's - - Right off I-10 at the foot of the bridge over Lake Charles - Spicy Crawfish with taters and corn so good, it'll make you wish your mama was cajun - Also, the ettoufe' is coma inducing - -

If you are ever in Cooke City Montana, you will be more than lucky because of the terriffic area to ride, but treat yourself to the Bear Tooth Cafe. Great food, great service and great people. Can't beat it. :D
Beartooth Cafe

I'll second Blink Bonnie's - it's very good. Auggie's is also worth a stop.

In the Northwoods of Wisconsin:

Hamburger: Auggie's in Arbor Vitae, best $6.99 burger (Bear Claw)

Steak: Blink Bonnie's in St. Germain

Seafood: Norwood Pines in Minocqua, seared Ahi tuna (awesome)

Reuben: MooseJaw in Price Co: $7.99 (huge sandwich)

Back