good luck bells

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by FAT_BOY_06, Jun 24, 2011.

1. FAT_BOY_06

FAT_BOY_06 Member

with the good luck bells I know the whole story on them but was wondering if it is ok to put two them on at the same time one was bought for me by my parents and the other was bought for me by a friend who is more like a brother so whats every one opinion put them both on or just one

2. whacko

whacko Junior Member

I have a nice one my wife got for me. I know they are supposed to be hung low to the ground but I put mine on the handle bars.....I can see it swinging in the wind and it is a reminder to me to drive safe!

Go with two if you have that many folks wanting you to be safe.

3. roadking01

roadking01 Member Contributor

I was given one by my wife and one by my kids, and i have them both on hanging from the footboard frames one on each side, I figure the more the marrier. we all the distracted cagers out there I figure we need all the luck we can get..

4. kemo

kemo R.I.P

Yep we need all the help that we can get to stay safe.
    Ken

5. sharpscuba

sharpscuba Banned

Go for it and it should not matter what others think it is what matters to you! Who is to say what is the right way?

6. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

I have Two bells on my bike, as I understand the lore behind the Bells, as long as they are gifts given to you I see no problem with as many bells as you can hang on your bike JMO

7. mat 60

mat 60 Senior Member

Yes....Put them on:)...I dont have a bell because no one loves me...:shock.

8. rhino

rhino Banned

Good excuse to buy another bike.

9. opaka lips

opaka lips Member

luck= Number of bells X 2 squared

10. glgarrett

glgarrett Active Member

If one is good, then two must be better. A little prayer probably wouldn't hurt either!:)