Goggles which fit over prescription glasses...

Discussion in 'Accessories and Merchandise Collections.' started by truckmen, May 22, 2009.

1. truckmen

truckmen Account Removed

Hello all,

Anyone know of a good source for goggles which allow for the wearing of prescription glasses underneath? :glasses

TIA

Ralph

2. mnultra

mnultra Active Member

3. truckmen

truckmen Account Removed

4. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

I use Solar Shades, $19 at local "drugstore"...they are like goggles that fit over your regular prescription ones...introduced to them by my local eye doctor when I went in for an exam. If you can, try to get the non-polarized type...I find them able to see "tar road snakes" and oil patches in sunlight a lot easier.

5. Neal

Neal Member

I bought a pair of " AIRFOIL 9300 " goggles at a scooter shop that fit very well over my glasses...they come tinted, clear or mirrored...look good as well.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2009
  6. fatboy se

fatboy se Member

At a local flea market the other day talking with a guy who showed me his,I thot they were regular sun glasses but they had pop in precription inserts, said he bought them at local Wal-Mart. they were sharp,sleak, like a pair oh Harley shades. The insert was a one piece set up ,like a pair of bifocals with no sides.

7. Skratch

Skratch Active Member

8. cdculbertson

cdculbertson Member

9. ProF

ProF Junior Member

Since prescriptions glasses come in many different frame sizes and shapes, you might want to see if the goggles fit before you buy them. That kinda leaves out web stores, but I know from experience that if your frames are just a bit large, the goggles don't fit right and are very uncomfortable.

10. Nite Rider

Nite Rider Member

I used old pilot goggles for years until I tried these scorpion got 2 pairs like them a lot.