free website stats program Getting ready for stage 1 2010 RG | Harley Davidson Forums

Getting ready for stage 1 2010 RG

MrFah

I've ordered my parts for my stage 1. SE Heavy Breather, ThunderHeader slip-on (keeping stock header set up for now), and TFI (Gen 3). Should have all my parts in next week so I'll let you all know how it goes. Thanks to the forum for all the good help, information and advice. I've really enjoyed speaking with the Dobeck Performance staff. I made the mistake of not doing my research and got talked into buying the FuelPak. After studying your notes on TFI I cancelled my order for the FuelPak (got penalized $50 restocking fee) but took it as a lesson learned and feel I will be much better off with the TFI. Hopefully I will have good news to post later next week.

Thanks again HDTimeline staff for your help.

Something to contemplate this weekend. Check out part #29624-08. This is the chrome plated Screamin Eagle back plate kit. I'm glad I spent the extra money and installed the chrome version. JMO

I have a feeling that SB 435 will pass unfortunately. However, if you are in California and have an aftermarket exhaust, make sure you find your reciept and tape it to the bottom of your seat or something like that. It will be very difficult to keep the law from affecting new purchases, but the legal fight will be regarding installations installed before the law going into effect. States are prohibited from enforcing Ex post Facto laws by clause 1 of Article I, section 10 of the US constitution. Basically it means you cannot be punished for breaking a law before it was in effect. Its the same reason you dont have to wear seatbelts in a car made before 1967.

Back