free website stats program Gas prices | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Gas prices

We are paying 2.87 right now here in SE Tx at the regular gas station. Yesterday I filled up at Kroger supermarket were they have those cards were you get 10 cents off for every 100 dollars in groceries you buy there and they were charging 2.91 but I used my card and pd 2.81.

Everyone will be dumping their suv's before long , just like the last time gas hit over 3.00 a gallon .

You guys have never had it so good - stop whining

In the UK the Government taxes fuel massively and the cost of gas is £1.27 per litre! it costs me £18 to fill the tank on my 2010 Street Bob - that $27USD :shock

This gas situation stinks with all the billions in profit these oil companies are making. There is one bonus though, maybe the transportation department may start to look at motorcycles as a viable transportation and start promoting them instead of complaining that they are a social nuisance.

More likely they will look at motorcycles as a luxury and start charging a 30% luxury tax.

You guys have never had it so good - stop whining

In the UK the Government taxes fuel massively and the cost of gas is £1.27 per litre! it costs me £18 to fill the tank on my 2010 Street Bob - that $27USD :shock

I think we are at £1.31 here at the moment for petrol i can save about 4p per litre if i drive the 55 miles to Aberdeen

Brian

Look up " Bakken". It's a massive oil find right here in the good old USA. North and South Dakota and Montana. More oil than the mid east, combined. one estimate is that it could be extracted for $16 per barrel. There's no need for fantastic prices in my country. It doesn't make me feel better, knowing the UK is getting hit harder by the tax man. I'm not whining . I'm outraged. We're allowing rabid 'green' people curtail our growth and security. Our drilling tech can do this with a very small footprint. We should drill now..drill here, secure or future and security. Let the mid east drink their oil. While we do this, make great strides on Green tech as well. Our electric Harley will disappoint.

Price here has for some reason dropped to $2.95 for 89-grade. $3.15 for the good stuff I run in the scooters.

My wife and I just bought a 94 gmc suburban so we could ride in comfort while hauling our son and all the stuff that goes along with him. Gas here is 3.01 a gallon and this rig has a 42 gallon tank. Needless to say I'm feeling the pinch!

Gas was 2.50 to 2.70 here a couple of weeks ago. Then we had a couple record snows and I guess that was a good reason to raise it to 3.30. Now that it's warm again most stations are back down to 3.00.

Back