free website stats program Garage Traformation | Harley Davidson Forums

Garage Traformation

So I took everything off the walls, tool box, cabinets and dog food cart out of the garage and into the storage room.
Washed walls, windows, doors, bay doors and rails.
Then scrubbed the floor.
So we could turn it into a banquet room to celebrate my mother in laws 80th birthday.
It's 19 degrees out side and maintaining 67 degrees in the garage.
Chicken and beef tacos are on the menu.
Approximately 40 people are coming over so this is going to be fun.

Screenshot_20230225-120021_Messages.jpg

Wow, it looks really nice, great job. Your heat pump is working out great. Going to be 50* and sunny tomorrow here in OH. Crazy winter for sure.

The use of the garage was mainly so we could all be in the same room for the buffet tables, chicken and beef tacos, rice beans and chips, and a place to eat all in 1 area. ( As opposed to our furniture)
10 were new born to 11 so it didn't take long for the chips to fall on the floor and get stepped on, and don't get me started on how much cake ended up on the floor also.
Took everything in me not to follow the rug rats with a vacuum.
Today is going to be spent putting up all the stuff back on the walls, tool box and cabinets back in there.
Where's the bike?
We have always kept our bikes and trailer at our business in the storage room.
Next weather break it comes back home so I can get new lifters in.

Post up another photo when you get it back to normal. It's still a darn nice looking garage, or should it now be called a "venue"?

Ok so I spent my day getting my decorations back on the walls, tool box and bike accessories cabinet back in place.
Next weather break and I will bring the bike back home.
20230304_161740.jpg

Back