free website stats program FXRP Seat | Harley Davidson Forums

FXRP Seat

misterwilson

I have a 1993 FXRP that I have modified a bit. What I want to do now is use the stock solo seat (huge tractor style seat) but it sits very high and way to far forward. Does anyone know if there is a relocation bracket commercially available which will move the seat back? I figure I'll just have to buy shorter springs. Any help would be great.

Not that this will help, but what seat was on it and are you thinking of selling it ?

MURF, It's the original Police tractor seat. I have 2 and will probably end up selling one. I also have the ENTIRE faring and I think 2 sets of saddle bags with cages. I'm the original owner and I removed the parts about the second week after I bought the bike new in 93. Been in the attic for all those years.

Old post but for those interested--I had fxr p and left police saddle on. If you've ridden on one of those saddles, nuff said. I found that a large pillow with backrest actually complimented the original saddle really well. That way momma thought she was comfortable without knowing I actually had the best seat in the house. LOL

Back