free website stats program Funny paradox | Harley Davidson Forums

Funny paradox

R_W_B

Wow I just got the biggest chuckle watching the movie Demolition Man. If you have never seen it, it's a 1993 science fiction action film starring Sylvester Stallone and Wesley Snipes. The film tells the story of two men — one, an evil crime lord; the other, a risk-taking police officer — who are cryogenically frozen in the year 1996 and reawakened in 2032.

The new world there does not allow certain words (ha) and as Stallone was awakened (an old cop frozen yrs ago) he recieved 'violation warnings' as he was learning the new rules.

Kinda reminded me (and many of you I'm sure) of my early days on HDT. :bigsmiley11: My wife even laughed and said he's gonna get a vacation.

Right with you on being glad RWB is still with us. I still can't figure out what to do with the three shells.

Right with you on being glad RWB is still with us. I still can't figure out what to do with the three shells.

I would explain the use of the three sea shells but it may violate one or two forum rules so i might just have to leave you in the dark on that one

Brian

Brian was nice enough to PM me with the explanation, sure wish I hadn't ask!!!

Back