free website stats program Florida members | Page 12 | Harley Davidson Forums

Florida members

Now that was 1 nice weekend with some amazing weather! I forgot what 55 and 80 degrees felt like compared to the 70s and 90's for the past 5 months! Who put on some miles this past weekend?

Now that was 1 nice weekend with some amazing weather! I forgot what 55 and 80 degrees felt like compared to the 70s and 90's for the past 5 months! Who put on some miles this past weekend?

Saturday morning ride to work was GREAT I like cool mornings and warm afternoons:s

I hope that you are going to have a welcome party for me when I get there Dec 1. Doctors gave me the ok to go. I have to have another ablation procedure on Oct 14 and then I should be good to go.
Ken

I hope that you are going to have a welcome party for me when I get there Dec 1. Doctors gave me the ok to go. I have to have another ablation procedure on Oct 14 and then I should be good to go.
Ken

Indeed looking forward to seeing you again, you will remain on the prayer chain:s

We road out to Webster for the swap meet and it was a great day and ride! This coming weekend looks like some rain for the Sanford event. Planning on maybe riding up to that on Sat.

Ken

Ken what's an ablation procedure ?

We road out to Webster for the swap meet and it was a great day and ride! This coming weekend looks like some rain for the Sanford event. Planning on maybe riding up to that on Sat.

Webster is always fun. I love going there, you never know what's gonna turn up there. It's about 30 mins from my place straight thru the swamp on 471. 1st Sunday of every month.

Catheter ablation (ab-LA-shun) is a medical procedure used to treat some types of arrhythmia (ah-RITH-me-ah). An arrhythmia is a problem with the rate or rhythm of the heartbeat.

During catheter ablation, a long, thin, flexible tube is put into a blood vessel in your arm, groin (upper thigh), or neck. This tube is called an ablation catheter. It's guided into your heart through the blood vessel.

A special machine sends energy through the ablation catheter to your heart. The energy destroys small areas of heart tissue where abnormal heartbeats may cause an arrhythmia to start.

Radiofrequency (RF) energy usually is used for catheter ablation. This type of energy uses radio waves to produce heat that destroys the heart tissue. Studies have shown that RF energy is safe and effective.

Catheter ablation (ab-LA-shun) is a medical procedure used to treat some types of arrhythmia (ah-RITH-me-ah). An arrhythmia is a problem with the rate or rhythm of the heartbeat.
. . . . . . .. .. .
This type of energy uses radio waves to produce heat that destroys the heart tissue. Studies have shown that RF energy is safe and effective.

Oh, sounds like you have some scar tissue on the heart they wanna get rid of. I've got a ex Marine friend around the next road over that has an enlarged heart. He's in line for a transplant but he said at his age (61) he probably won't get one. He's been disabled with it for 10 yrs now. He's a big strong looking man (not fat) but his old heart is just way too big and wore out. He can't do much of nothing or he gets out of breath. I love going over to his place and sitting on his front porch and talking with him. We've known each other for over 20 yrs.

My wife has a heart valve issue, but she also has other health problems so we don't sweat the heart valve too much right now. The valve might get worse later though.

Hopefully I can get all my current affairs in order and ride up and see you in December. Just a lot of different things goin on in my life right now. Good luck with the restoration procedure, that's like 6 days away.

I am sure that we all will find time to get together. I got another issue with my winter trip to Florida yesterday. I got a letterfrom the attorney general saying something about jury duty, but I don't think that it will be a problem.
Ken

Back