free website stats program Fish Tails | Harley Davidson Forums

Fish Tails

Hey Guys I'm new here and have a few questions. I tried a few searches with out any success.

I'm looking for fish Tail end caps for my 98 RK classic. (stock pipes) Any suggestions?

How tall of Apes can I go without changing wiring/cables?

Thanks in advance
Brad

I did not realize that stock pipes had replaceable end caps...always learning something new here.

I did not realize that stock pipes had replaceable end caps...always learning something new here.

I have not seen them, is that the first year of the miter cut muffler on the Roadking?

1998-harley-davidson-flhrci-road-king-classic-1.jpg
Does your bike and exhaust look like this?

It/they have a tapered end cap that bolts on. I have not taken the caps off but assumed they could be changed out with a different cap.

I did not know that Harley installed stock mufflers with removable end caps. Measure the part that goes into the muffler body. With that measurement we should be able to tell what size insert you need.

I did not know that Harley installed stock mufflers with removable end caps. Measure the part that goes into the muffler body. With that measurement we should be able to tell what size insert you need.

Screaming Eagle O.E. mufflers...

The stock mufflers were miter cut, S E slip ons had changeable ends, probably an add on

Back