free website stats program First Ride Of 2011! | Harley Davidson Forums

First Ride Of 2011!

hotrodjohn

No work at work so I put the first 60 degree day to good use yesterday. I didn't ride real far but did ride for about 125 miles. Boy was that nice! Hadn't ridin since last October. Winters are to long. LOL:D

Congratulations! That first ride alway feels great after a long break.
I don't have is as bad as you, being in MD, but if I ever move: SOUTH.

Spring is on the way for us folks in the north. Do a good preflight check, get out the leather and watch out for the other guy. Keep the rubber down ,be safe and most of all enjoy the ride. God Bless!

Spring is on the way for us folks in the north. Do a good preflight check, get out the leather and watch out for the other guy. Keep the rubber down ,be safe and most of all enjoy the ride. God Bless!

Thats a BIG 10-4. I put on all the leathers yesterday. Still a lot of (EDIT) in the roads from the long harsh winter. The roads are really showing signs from the snow plows and freeze thaw cycles. I saw a large hunk of cast iron from a construction bucket in the middle of the road. Be safe.

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still waiting for my yard to dry up so I can get the bike out of my basement. I just can't hardly wait.:(

Ahhh...nice hearing the roar of bikes flying by down the hwy. Be safe, ride alert & doesn't hurt to find a lg lot to knock the dust off w/some practice.

Spring is on it's way and going to take advantage of the decent (54 degrees) expected today, just a short ride to get the vibes back in my blood. Winter is too long here in Wisconsin! Ride safe everyone!:bigsmiley12:

Because of work and a schedule that gave me just enough time to hang myself, I only got to take my bike out for just a two mile coffee run. That little, first run since November, made my day so much better. Temps are back down to seasonal range today. Yesterday, it hit 70..A tease.

Back