free website stats program finished my upgrades | Harley Davidson Forums

finished my upgrades

crazytbone

i have a 2009 fat bob and i just finished installing vance and hines big radius,screamin eagle heavybreather,and a TFI.set up TFI to recoended settings and went riding.WOW,sweet sound and better power in mid and high end.a very little bit of popping but so little i can live with it.not sure on milage yet but will post later.i might tweak the settings a little after a few rides and compare.very very pleased with all products i purchased.any feed back will be much apprecciated:D

i have a 2009 fat bob and i just finished installing vance and hines big radius,screamin eagle heavybreather,and a TFI.set up TFI to recoended settings and went riding.WOW,sweet sound and better power in mid and high end.a very little bit of popping but so little i can live with it.not sure on milage yet but will post later.i might tweak the settings a little after a few rides and compare.very very pleased with all products i purchased.any feed back will be much apprecciated:D

what is a TFI setup? Are you going to race crotch rockets?

I don't believe anyone ever finishes upgrading their bike until the day they sell it and start all over again....:D

Back