free website stats program Finally!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Finally!!

Hmmm, a million dollars or a hole in one?????? I'll take the million then I would have more time to work on that hole in one. :D

More importantly, congratulations Gator! I play for the high score......it's cheaper per shot that way. :p

Hmmm, a million dollars or a hole in one?????? I'll take the million then I would have more time to work on that hole in one. :D

More importantly, congratulations Gator! I play for the high score......it's cheaper per shot that way. :p

Joy, love your attitude, you get more bang for your buck that way.

If an alien race visited a golf course they would shake their heads and think "there's no hope for this planet"...LOL!

Thanks for the pat on the back everyone!

My hole in one was sorta ugly, I hit it thin and it was a line drive, hit just in front of the hole then the flag-stick and dropped in. The nicest thing about it was I shot a 78 that day and I don't break 80 that often.

What I do with golf clubs on a range isn't called golfing...more like "ball chasing" :s

Congrats gator - too bad it wasn't one of those holes with a prize...like a new bike...

What I do with golf clubs on a range isn't called golfing...more like "ball chasing" :s

Congrats gator - too bad it wasn't one of those holes with a prize...like a new bike...

Thanks Iceman!

I was playing in a 4 ball last year, the hole in 1 prize was a new HDF150, my shot wasn't even close.

This is certainly off-topic.

After nearly 29 years of playing golf (no Tiger here), I made my first hole in one yesterday. Bought a round of drinks for my playing buddies and we yucked it up the rest of the day. I was beginning to think it wasn't ever going to happen.

Thought the rest of the golfers here may enjoy!:D

That is quite the accomplishment and deserving of a good drink, I tried 1 time bent a club that was the end of it for me, but it sounds like you enjoy the game:cheers

Good on ya gator. I don't play myself, but one of my brothers has two holes in one. Both times the golf clubs had the balls mounted on trophy's for him. Nice touch I thought.

That is quite the accomplishment and deserving of a good drink, I tried 1 time bent a club that was the end of it for me, but it sounds like you enjoy the game:cheers

Jack, I do enjoy the game. This was my second round after the accident, the weather has been perfect for riding and golf and whatever..too many choices...LOL

Good on ya gator. I don't play myself, but one of my brothers has two holes in one. Both times the golf clubs had the balls mounted on trophy's for him. Nice touch I thought.

Thanks T, your brother is a lucky man. My mother also has 2, my dad bought her a new Caddy on the 2nd one!

Back