free website stats program Finally!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Finally!!

gator508

Experienced Member
This is certainly off-topic.

After nearly 29 years of playing golf (no Tiger here), I made my first hole in one yesterday. Bought a round of drinks for my playing buddies and we yucked it up the rest of the day. I was beginning to think it wasn't ever going to happen.

Thought the rest of the golfers here may enjoy!:D

This is certainly off-topic.

After nearly 29 years of playing golf (no Tiger here), I made my first hole in one yesterday. Bought a round of drinks for my playing buddies and we yucked it up the rest of the day. I was beginning to think it wasn't ever going to happen.

Thought the rest of the golfers here may enjoy!:D

Congratulations! You mean there is still hope? Been playing a little longer than you, came close but not there yet.

I'm not a golfer,not because I don't want to,just because I haven't slowed down enough to find the time yet.
I think a hole in one is a great achievement
Congrat Gator!!!

Thanks STEVE07 and RubyRed,

It does have to start with a well struck shot, but the rest is just pure luck, still...looking for #2 now...LOL!!

Thanks STEVE07 and RubyRed,

It does have to start with a well struck shot, but the rest is just pure luck, still...looking for #2 now...LOL!!

Luck has more to do with it IMO. My brother-in-law hit a shot on a par 3 it landed 10 yards short of a bunker, rolled through the bunker and then rolled into the hole! Worst shot I ever saw in my life! But like they say, " not how but how many.:s

Last edited:
i rarely golf anymore but when i do it is for the same reason as before...to make other people feel good :panic

:a:a:a:a
Congrats on the hole in one gator508. I can only imagine how difficult it was even with lady luck on your side...:s

Well done on the hole in one i do not currently play golf but i did as a young lad and i know there is a wee bit of luck mixed in with a wee bit of skill to get the ball in the hole from the tee

Brian

I guess a hole in one is like making your first million dollars, the first million is the hardest, after they come easier but I wouldn't know about either first hand
Ken

Back