free website stats program finally got the bike on the dyno | Harley Davidson Forums

finally got the bike on the dyno

aces82

I have an 09 Street Glide with the SE 103", 211 Cams, Ventilator A/C, SERT, and V&H Hi-Output slip-ons. Here is my graph. The dyno is set to standard with smoothing on #3, so it doesn't hide any imperfections. How does this look to you guys? Thanks for any input.

Attachments

• photo-13.jpg
    photo-13.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 97
I have an 09 Street Glide with the SE 103", 211 Cams, Ventilator A/C, SERT, and V&H Hi-Output slip-ons. Here is my graph. The dyno is set to standard with smoothing on #3, so it doesn't hide any imperfections. How does this look to you guys? Thanks for any input.

Numbers arnt all in photo, but looks like its making good torque around 2500, and pulls well thru 5000 as the hp steadily climbs. Looks good. Nice work.

Aces,

Would you be willing to rescan the run so we can see the AFR and RPM #'s?

How did the bike ride?

Would anyone know the answer. Why does the A/F ratio line at bottom have a solid line superimposed over a dotted line. Are they using dual probes and the dotted line is 1 pipe and solid line is other pipe?

never mind. Found answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a new pic

Attachments

• photo-15.jpg
    photo-15.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 63
Aces,

Torque curve looks smooth but I'm surprised that it doesn't come on earlier (like 2K)...how does the bike ride? That's really all that matters IMO. I hope you are pleased w/ your build....it's a lot of work, I know as I just went through it.

I installed the 211 cams not the 255's. They pull hard from 3k on. I wanted the mid range power because this is where i usually ride. I'm very pleased with the turn out. :D

Back