finally got the bike on the dyno

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by aces82, Apr 10, 2010.

1. aces82

aces82 Member

I have an 09 Street Glide with the SE 103", 211 Cams, Ventilator A/C, SERT, and V&H Hi-Output slip-ons. Here is my graph. The dyno is set to standard with smoothing on #3, so it doesn't hide any imperfections. How does this look to you guys? Thanks for any input.

Attached Files:

2. Hoople

Hoople Account Removed

The numbers on the left for A/F ratio are cut off. Can't read them.

3. poloharley

poloharley Member

Numbers arnt all in photo, but looks like its making good torque around 2500, and pulls well thru 5000 as the hp steadily climbs. Looks good. Nice work.

4. B-1B_Guy

B-1B_Guy Junior Member

Aces,

Would you be willing to rescan the run so we can see the AFR and RPM #'s?

How did the bike ride?

5. Hoople

Hoople Account Removed

Would anyone know the answer. Why does the A/F ratio line at bottom have a solid line superimposed over a dotted line. Are they using dual probes and the dotted line is 1 pipe and solid line is other pipe?

never mind. Found answer.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2010
  6. aces82

aces82 Member

Here's a new pic

Attached Files:

7. B-1B_Guy

B-1B_Guy Junior Member

Aces,

Torque curve looks smooth but I'm surprised that it doesn't come on earlier (like 2K)...how does the bike ride? That's really all that matters IMO. I hope you are pleased w/ your build....it's a lot of work, I know as I just went through it.

8. aces82

aces82 Member

I installed the 211 cams not the 255's. They pull hard from 3k on. I wanted the mid range power because this is where i usually ride. I'm very pleased with the turn out. :D