free website stats program Finally got it done! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Finally got it done!

Excellent job!! Love that gansta looking back end and the apes.

Next upgrade - rear views - something sleak to fit in with the rest of the bike.

TQ

Very nice, are those bags,fillers and sweeper from milwaukeebaggers?
He found a guy on ebay that took a mold of his milwaukee bags and was selling the molds on ebay. He got a great deal on them. All mounting hardware, front fender...etc came from Klockwerks

Next upgrade - rear views - something sleak to fit in with the rest of the bike.

He has tried several sets with no luck finding just the right look.

Clean, Smooth and Shhwweeeet!!! Bet I know what dad's gonna be doin' alot of this summer!:)
LOL! I work for him at the business he owns. This quote is some what bitter/sweet! Love to see him ride but when he is gone I have to stay and work!

Thanks for all the quick replies. He is out of town till thursday and will be surprised with all the great compliments.

Hello everyone!! Just got registered today. My son put the pics and description in, what a great supprise!! Thanks to everyone for the great responses. I plan on riding my bike as much as possible. Like any project, they are always a project, I will post more pics as the changes take place. Thanks again for the comments. Mark

Back