free website stats program FINALLY Found my Sportster!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

FINALLY Found my Sportster!!!

Iceman24

After searching high/low for 2003 models and Iron883's here on CraigsList, found this little beauty in Omaha & stole it from an owner who liked to talk/polish more than ride. Only 5400 miles and only major flaw is the pitting on front lower fork tubes. He said HD recalled these so I'll have to take a ride and check-out. Over time you'll see this bike morph into a blacked-out bobber. Time to clean!

Harley Davidson Forums

Nice looking sportster last year of the solid mount

Brian

Yep, she's a bit "shakey" of a ride, but I've always loved the looks of the pre-2004 Sporty's and I've got the Street Glide for comfort. Pretty pleased indeed!

I bet I know what the winter project is....................
Nice looking bike and hows it sound with that pipe?

I bet I know what the winter project is....................
Nice looking bike and hows it sound with that pipe?

I know the 2-1 performance is good, but not sure if I'll stick with the ProPipe. It's got a nice sound, but kind-of "tinny" for my taste. I'm more of the dual-pipe cackle type, but it'll have to do for now. Just happy to finally have the 2nd bike to tinker with.
:small3d026:

Sweet looking scoot, if you need to ship it back I can hook you up for a good price.

Ha...the seller was pretty upset when he called the other "pending" buyers back after I bought it for $4K...one even had a few choice words and said he gave the bike away...would've paid closer to $6K for this model. Too bad - I had the title & keys. :bigsmiley9:

Ha...the seller was pretty upset when he called the other "pending" buyers back after I bought it for $4K...one even had a few choice words and said he gave the bike away...would've paid closer to $6K for this model. Too bad - I had the title & keys. :bigsmiley9:
No doubt the we're upset, you did indeed steal it.

Back