free website stats program Favorite Television Show | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Favorite Television Show

I also like House a lot. I think the guy is a brilliant jerk, with a great gift. I like the way he solves the problems and is always thinking about them, even when you think he is not, A lot of peole say it is the best show on tv right now.

Ok, maybe I sound like a dork, but the new show on Discovery or TLC (can't remember), Tuna Wranglers, is awesome. I have only seen it a time or two, but if you like Deadliest Catch or that type of show, you'll love this one!

Heroes
Prison Break
Vanished (almost there to conclusion)
UK BBC1 'Real Men' (now finished)

Thank goodness we get some quality US shows here in the UK; Vanished has just been fantastic.

Mike

"House" is an absolute must to see, the character and the stories are so intriguing. Even without the patients, I'd still enjoy the interplay amongst the main characters alone! That's why I also enjoy the show "Shark", Wood's attorney reminds me of a House in a courtroom almost. "Boston Legal" is also a can't miss.

I find that I'm starting to enjoy shows off the beaten path of the networks as well... USA's "Burn Notice" is a guilty pleasure, as is "Jekyll" and "Robin Hood" on BBC America.

Methinks 'Shark' (why do they call it shark when he is 'stark'?) finished in the UK last week; I hope they bring it back.

Mike

Mike, his nickname is Shark amongst his colleagues... like "a shark in the water", even though his name IS Stark. It's supposed to be that he's as dangerous as a shark in the courtroom, I guess.

Clearly the brain and perceptive responses are away on holiday.

Thanks for that.:beach

I don't watch tv like I used to, so I don't really have any favorites that I can't go without seeing from one week to the next. I do like to watch the History channel, or the western channel. I like to watch movies and specials on tv but there are too many to name as to which would be my favorite. I forgot one, I also like to watch the Discovery channel.

"House" is an absolute must to see, the character and the stories are so intriguing. Even without the patients, I'd still enjoy the interplay amongst the main characters alone! That's why I also enjoy the show "Shark", Wood's attorney reminds me of a House in a courtroom almost. "Boston Legal" is also a can't miss.

I find that I'm starting to enjoy shows off the beaten path of the networks as well... USA's "Burn Notice" is a guilty pleasure, as is "Jekyll" and "Robin Hood" on BBC America.

Watching 'Shark' has nothing to do with seeing 7 of 9 strutting around though:no

Silent Witness. You Poms produce the best police series along with the best comedians in the world!! I enjoy watching any show with Peter Sellers or Peter Cook in it.

Back