fatboy front end on dyna?

Discussion in 'Dyna Models' started by gravelman, Nov 14, 2008.

1. gravelman

gravelman Member

hi guys joe here got a question . i hace 06 dyna i have put fat boy head light and spots mostly cause of lack of lighting from the small 5 inch headlight anyways my question is i have found a screming deal on a complete fay boy front end and was wondering about the fit wouls the stem and bearing size be same as my dyna and also if i go to 16 inch front wheel will it cause any problems with steering geomitry with my 17 inch back wheel any help would be welcome oh i also have the 49 mill forks if that info is required kk guys have good day and thanks 4 ur help joe

2. rdlee

rdlee Active Member

joe does it fit? as i would like to try this lee

3. formike56

formike56 Junior Member

I saw a post on here about a wide glide with a fat boy front end on it. Looked kinda cool... It was a few month ago.:D

4. hntwrobin

hntwrobin Active Member

When I had a shop we put a Fatboy front end on a sportster, so anything can be done. You may need to change the fork tubes to maintain your geometry. The 49mm tubes won't work with the fatboy front though.:bigsmiley11:

5. softlips67

softlips67 New Member

Hi My wife has a 2003 Dyna Low and would like to put a Fatboy front end on here bike.Anybody done this before or know who to talk to

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2009