free website stats program Fatal crash just minutes ago | Harley Davidson Forums

Fatal crash just minutes ago

bcortani

Hi, this is a hasty note. I just learned that a couple from British Columbia Canada was involved in a fatal Motorcycle crash. I do not have details and will not post names until it has been cleared. I am going to be enroute to the crash site to ride up the female half's harley. Apparently they were riding on separate bikes together and husband/boyfriend (?) was involved in a fatal crash. I am a law officer in area and will update on saftey issues or atleast cause if I can determine it. We are in the Pacific Northwest (Accident occurred near Quinault) and the weather and roads have been cold and wet tho today was pleasant and roads were dry. Keep them in your prayers. bcortani

My prayers for the ones involved and their families:(. Thanks and please keep us updated if you hear more.

Hi, this is a hasty note. I just learned that a couple from British Columbia Canada was involved in a fatal Motorcycle crash. I do not have details and will not post names until it has been cleared. I am going to be enroute to the crash site to ride up the female half's harley. Apparently they were riding on separate bikes together and husband/boyfriend (?) was involved in a fatal crash. I am a law officer in area and will update on saftey issues or atleast cause if I can determine it. We are in the Pacific Northwest (Accident occurred near Quinault) and the weather and roads have been cold and wet tho today was pleasant and roads were dry. Keep them in your prayers. bcortani

Update. Cause of the crash was probably unavoidable. The riders were north bound on highway 101 MP 145ish North of Quinault and about 15 minutes South of kalaloch when the lead rider, the male, struck a deer that was crossing in the darkness. It was dark and slightly foggy. Lead rider was wearing an open face half helmet and suffered massive head and body trauma. His bike, an 04 V Star struck the deer on the left front fender/fork. Bike forced down on left side. Helmet choice may have made a difference in this one as the bike most likely went down very fast and abrubtly. the second rider is safe and staying at a neighbors here in Forks. her 08 Harley deluxe is safe in my garage. her family is enroute from British Columbia to get her and bike tomorrow. God bless and ride safe.

All went pretty good today. Carol picked up her bike with her brother and we loaded it into a trailer for the trip back to Victoria. Carol told me that she didn't know if she would be able to ride again and I made her promise to at least try. I then made her promise to call me and plan a ride this summer with me and she said she would. Very nice lady. Keep her in your thoughts.

Back